Posts by Honore

Dear friends,

I just made a pagekit site for the first time and ran into some issues with the portfolio plugin, this is my second post:

issue 1:

When using "pages/edit page/theme/center the title and content" and/or "widgets/portfolio/theme/center the title" everything on the page is centering but not the portfolio plugin (I had the same with recaptcha, see other post). I checked in page and plugin "center" for content.

issue 2:

In portfolio settings I unchecked everything accept for "show title" and "show thumbs", but on the page it still showing date, data, read more etc... I cleared the cache but I tested it on different pc/mobile/browsers and it still shows thing I unchecked.

issue 3:

I made 10 projects in portfolio and in general settings I put in "30" projects per page, but it's only showing 4 at a time. If I refresh it shows 4 others, but every time only 4 total.

pagekit version: 1.0.18

theme: minimal

extensions: blog (disabled), portfolio, formmaker, bixie framework

Thanks in advance

Dear friends,

I am new to pagekit and I love the first look and feel.. I have been looking for an easy cms for ages. And so far pagekit is a very good candidate. I just set up a site and have been running into some small issues.. The first is the recaptcha module is not centering on my contactpage with form(pages/edit page/theme/center the title and content and also in widgets/formmaker/theme/center the title and content). See picture. By the way, the same is also happening with the portfolio plugin... rest of the page is centering, but the portfolio is not... please help..

pagekit version: 1.0.18

theme: minimal

extensions: blog (disabled), portfolio, formmaker, bixie framework

Thanks in advance