Posts by jhejlik

Hi, you can hack the core js file app\assets\uikit\js\uikit.min.js

Find this piece of code:

JavaScript: uikit.min.js
    1. function(t){"use strict";t.component("tab",{defaults:{target:">li:not(.uk-tab-responsive, .uk-disabled)",connect:!1,active:0,animation:!1,duration:200,swiping:!0}

Change the swiping value : swiping:!0 to swiping:!1 and save and clean browser cache.

Keep in mind that you are editing the core file. You will need to do this after each Pagekit upgrade.

IN htaccess you can find 1 year caching for css and JS... when i changed to 0 seconds it help me

Yes ;) this is good for developer mode but not for production mode.

The client's browser always downloads a files from the webserver = more transfers, bad page load time, worse PageSpeed Insights rating and more...

Please tell me how I can insert right before each progress-bar text?

Elements must be placed in the grid, for example:

More info about grid system of UIkit v2 here...

I created a text file and saved it as php.ini and the file only has one line in it (allow_url_fopen = On) and there is nothing else at all in the entire file, is this right?

Yes, that's right, a new file containing only this one line.

Do you mean put this (php_value allow_url_fopen on) on line 123 and nothing more? No open and closing tags of any type, just that one line on line 123?

Yes, you understand it correctly, php_value allow_url_fopen on to new last row without tags

So my problem is solved but for the sake of others if you can tell me if there' s a way to recover the password as well that would be very nice!

Hi,

the password in table system_user is bcrypt format and that is a hash not encryption. The difference is that a hash is one-way, that is non reversible.

The only choices are to add new bcrypt hash string into the database. Go to this page, enter a new password, choose round 10 and generate your hash string that you can paste into directly into the database.

Hi SAB , thanks for the tip, I'll try it. But I'm afraid it is over my programming skills.

I think it would be better separate extension rather than integration into the template. A fully working versioning system is today one of the basic needs of a webdesigner for website modifying in a production environment.

Hi @Fossy, thank you for your effort to help me, but my question has not yet been answered:
    How to change the css/js revision parameter or under which conditions revision parameter is changed automaticaly?

I found the code that adds the revision parameter in the /app/system/src/SystemModule.php file line 23-31. If I comment on it, the revision parameter will be removed.

PHP: /app/system/src/SystemModule.php
    1. $app->extend('assets', function ($factory) use ($app) {
    2. $secret = $this->config['secret'];
    3. $version = substr(sha1($app['version'] . $secret), 0, 4);
    4. $factory->setVersion($version);
    5. return $factory;
    6. });

But I'm not a php developer and I cann't find out more from this :(

Well I clear always cache in pagekit backen when I'm sure the changes done how I want. Then it should not impact visitors experience.

Unfortunately, that's not true. The visitor is still loading css/js files from his browser cache because the filename with parameter is the same. Lifetime of filetypes in cache define nginx or apache settings.

In the pagekit admin you can clean clean the cache folder but it has nothing to do with browser cache.

For example, my nginx webserver has this setting:

Code
    1. location ~ \.(js|css|png|jpg|jpeg|gif|ico|html|woff|ttf|svg|eot|otf)$ {
    2. add_header "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" "*";
    3. expires 30d;
    4. access_log off;
    5. add_header Cache-Control "public";
    6. }

These files will remain valid for 30 days after caching. Then the browser retrieves the files again.

hmm never payed attention to those versions. Do you have any issues with that?

Thanks for reply... I do not have a problem right now, but they can happen. If I make changes or addition in css/js, it must show up immediately and do not wait for cache expiration (which may be a day /week / month according to server settings). This is however the main reason for using versions parameter.

You can also install a new extension Fields. After installation paste the (fields){"id":"server", "value":"DOCUMENT_ROOT"} string into your content. This shortcode returns absolute path of website root directory