Posts by Fosphatic Duke

If this is the result you would like to have to then following steps were needed if you are not familiar with uikit 2 at all:

Margin Uikit 2 Docu

There is a paragraph about removing margin in your case you have 3 possibilites at all:

Code
    1. .uk-margin-remove Removes all margins.
    2. .uk-margin-top-remove Removes top margin.
    3. .uk-margin-bottom-remove Removes bottom margin.

So when you inspect the you ul in the browser console you can see following, i marked the yellow parts for you which are causing the space you dislike:

Well now you know that on each p, ul, ol etc element you have always a margin from top of 25 Pixel right?

If you want to get rid of it just put the above described class to your ul element following way:

Code
    1. <ul class="uk-margin-top-remove">
    2. <li>Serious: Wine Sommeliers, keynote speakers (all subjects), security services and ceremony officiants.</li>
    3. <li>Not so serious: Walk-around magicians, mimes, stilt walkers, psychics, jugglers and caricaturists.</li>
    4. </ul>

That's it...

Well there is as well an Uikit v2 UL element class Docu:

https://getuikit.com/v2/docs/list.html#usage

there you can see different possibilities to change the style of lists by adding addiditonal css class to your ul elements:

Code
    1. <ul class="uk-margin-top-remove uk-list">
    2. <li>Serious: Wine Sommeliers, keynote speakers (all subjects), security services and ceremony officiants.</li>
    3. <li>Not so serious: Walk-around magicians, mimes, stilt walkers, psychics, jugglers and caricaturists.</li>
    4. </ul>

Would remove the dots infront of each List (li) element.

Well bob as it is in general basic understading of html and css I would strongly recommend you to check out some basic documentations for pagekit and more likely uikit 2 as your theme is uikit 2 based. Don't get me wrong but the primal goal is always to help you to get your job done and improve your skill to do it by your own as you visibly are interested to do it on your own at all.

Regards,

Fossy

p.s. if something should be unclear don't be hesistate to write your question

How, when I do not get any erros ...

Me neither sab tested with different php versions up to 7.3 and still sure that nothing wrong with your package.

But error comes when you install it from pagekit market place. Which you described already and it's expected.

It's a bad joke because every contribution must have been made available for the public. But when yootheme don't have time for revision as merge the merge requests then it's not feeling like it's open source at all. Especially if the marketplace is something where you don't have any documentation about how it is implemented and how it could be extended for supporting vue 2.5 pagekit version for example.

bobafifi

Hi there,

In general if you use uikit 3 based themes then you have to use uikit 3 Syntax, but uikit 2 based themes are working only with uikit 2 Syntax. However in uikit 2 based themes you have to enable components first till they are usable. To do so you have to edit the template.php.

UIKIT2

There I described already how to do that.

Regards

Fossy

Hey there,

Well the main problem is always that yootheme seems to be not willing to do a thing about pagekit. They have only excuses since ages now and wrong promises in the past.

Now even when someone has been successful in upgrading the most depencies packages like vue they are still not reacting.

You have to know that pagekit lives from the marketplace and this part is nowhere documented. As long yootheme isn't willing to implement the needed changes pagekit won't be able to get distributed as usual. No Plugins no themes nothing...

Probably one day the smart guys here will be able to write a fork for this project with own marketplace and make a true open source cms system. Then and only then probably some developers will look at pagekit again or consider to develop a thing for it. Otherwise it will be used as actual for some smaller projects but that's it. If you understand vue and php then you good to go to customize it as you want. But if you are not then its not fun at all.

Pagekit was a really cms in the past, but there is luckely an alternative that is making way more people happy since 5 years now too and has a lot of more devs as Plugins and themes in the store.

Regards

Fossy

Hi There,

Well I guess you will have to provide your own template then in best case too. With the icon where you want to have it. As far I know you can change the view of an extension in a template to your own needs but you want to do the different way from an extension to override the default view of a template... Im not sure if this is implemented at all into pagekit to do that.

But unfortinately im not a big help here as I don't habe a deep knowledge about the system in the background at all.

I guess you will have to wait for an answer from Roman, Yunus or SAB. SPQRInc   yns.wtf   SAB

Regards,

Fossy