Biskuit just another fork

• At the moment the biggest news of the 1.1 is the migration to Vue.js 2 and is working on it tobbexiv alone as another developer and I are busy creating the marketplace. I can't tell you a specific date.

As for the update, it will not be provided by the admin panel because at the moment it still uses the pagekit API and not biskuit API but we will publish the simple procedure for the update.

• As for the update, it will not be provided by the admin panel because at the moment it still uses the pagekit API and not biskuit but we will publish the simple procedure for the update.

This is very bad

In this case I will unfortunately have to look for an alternative to PageKit :(
    By the way, after the last update, most of the extensions presented in the Store no longer work

Before that they worked perfectly on the site

I was very disappointed

And without updating extensions, why would I need PageKit?

Ie Pagekit with each new update

• Many biskuit dependencies have been updated to fix security bugs (necessary to provide a secure environment). This break some extensions and it is necessary to be updated by the developers.

At the moment (as announced on the blog) we are working on migration to Vue.js 2 (which will bring a new level of compatibility and fix a large number of security bugs). At the moment what we recommend is to wait for the release of 1.1.0 (the main extensions are already being updated) staying for the moment at 1.0.19 if there are no special needs. Alternatively migrate to a CMS that has more continuous support than Pagekit (which seems really dead right now).

We are a small community and the work is a lot, once we reach the goal with Vue.js 2 we can offer continuous support as well as simple updates from the admin panel.

PS. Upgrading to 1.1.0 will not be complex, just overwrite the files with the new ones by first disabling the unofficial extensions. This will be the last release that requires manual update.

• What about modules and plug-ins ?

Will they ? Which ones ?

Just who needs an empty CMS framework ?

Blogs, Butter, Analytics, TinyMCE, Formmaker and highlights will be officially supported. I think SPQRInc will also convert all or some of its extensions. I'm going to personally support the conversion of some of the store's extensions such as

- Friendly-IT Search

- Tobbe's Dashboard widgets

- Sitemap by Tomek Knapczyk

and others.

I repeat, we are a small community and the work is a lot but once completed the upgrade to Vue.js 2 I will personally dedicate my time to convert the most used extensions as well as to give my contribution to developers who want to do it.

It's a time-consuming process, it won't be done immediately but in our small way this is what we can do before we can achieve stability.

I repeat, if you have important needs that neither Pagekit nor Biskuit can solve, you better change CMS. Ours is a simple contribution, we have no interest in forcing someone to use it.

That said, I would like to take advantage of it to ask you to write here (in as few posts as possible) what are for you the most important extensions we should convert.

• I am interested in modules such as:

• Online store (including Russian payment systems)
    • Forum
    • The blog
    • A full-fledged and convenient constructor of communication forms
    • Full-fledged photo and video gallery
    • reCaptcha 3
    • Google Maps
    • Facebook instagram, Odnoklassniki and Vkontakte social networks integration
    • WhatsApp Integration
    • Beautiful and convenient portfolio
    • File directory ( so that users can download files from this folder )
    • Statistics
    • SEO module
    • Online recording
    • The online chat consultant
    • Geo IP
    • Faq
    • Sliders
    • Menu generator of any complexity
    • Surveys
    • Ability to select languages on the site

I think that then this CMS would be just perfect for ordinary users
    I can also translate modules from English to Russian