Biskuit is a pagekit fork created several months ago and brings with it many bugfixes and improvements.
This is not a promotional post, the project was born as a personal need but is available to anyone who wants to contribute to development.
We have a list of features that we would like to develop that everyone can contribute to: https://github.com/biskuitorg/biskuit/issues/37
At the moment we are busy creating the new marketplace for the management of updates and distribution of packages.
- Upgrade uikit to version 2.27.5 (#11)
- Upgrade composer to version 1.9
- Upgrade symfony to version 4.3
- Upgrade twig to version 2.11
- Updated other dependencies
- Added the possibility to nicely integrate an amphtml link (#3)
- Added support for webp in finder
- Changed primary color in backend
- Added GitHub reference in backend
- Removed checking for .htaccess file in Nginx server during installation (#15)
- Now at least version 7.2.0 of PHP is required
- Upgrade symfony/http-foundation to version 3.4.35 #14
- Password recovery allows user account enumeration #10
- CSRF vulnerability in Finder, discovered by Christian Bortone #39
- Disabled swipe on text selection #1
- Avoid setting cookie_path if session was already started #2
- Exception: Warning: filemtime().. #4
- Unknown database type enum requested #5
- Fix heading anchor parsing in the Render.php #6
- Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break".. #12
Hoping not to have created spam, we wish you a good continuation.