Need help on Uikit 2

• Hi

Please tell me how I can insert right before each progress-bar text?

Thanks

Code
    1. <strong>PHP</strong><div class="uk-progress">
    2. <div class="uk-progress-bar" style="width: 97%;">97%</div>
    3. </div>
    4. MySQL<div class="uk-progress">
    5. <div class="uk-progress-bar" style="width: 83%;">83%</div>
    6. </div>
    7. CSS<div class="uk-progress">
    8. <div class="uk-progress-bar" style="width: 68%;">68%</div>
    9. </div>
  • Please tell me how I can insert right before each progress-bar text?

Elements must be placed in the grid, for example:

More info about grid system of UIkit v2 here...

• Elements must be placed in the grid, for example:

More info about grid system of UIkit v2 here...

That's exactly what he has got, almost a half year now ago as information and several Links to uikit v2 and pagekit documentation. But instead of starting learning through reading the documentations and try the code snippets, still not making progress on basic understanding seems to be at all. However his skills are lying somewhere else he claimed.

Even how to set the background hero image with theme one was a huge task for this extreme friendly fellow.

But thank you very much jhejlik for trying to help out here a but. That's very kind of you.

Regards,

Fossy

• Fosphatic Duke, unlike you,jhejlik really helps, and from you on this sense in General zero.

You are only clumsy can alter the templates in Uikit 3 and that your hands are not from that place grow.

And to create from scratch a full working template you do not have enough brains
    Alas, admit to yourself that this is true

• Fosphatic Duke, unlike you,jhejlik really helps, and from you on this sense in General zero.

You are only clumsy can alter the templates in Uikit 3 and that your hands are not from that place grow.

And to create from scratch a full working template you do not have enough brains
    Alas, admit to yourself that this is true

Is that so? Well lets check if it could be true what you try to sell as truth here.

https://octobercms.com/theme/svensuchan-ui3kitify

Well my first template I ever brought out was done by myself from scratch based on Ui3kit Starter Theme, that makes indeed like nothing else then integrated uikit version 3 instead of bootstrap framework for october cms.

When i look at the demo site, I would say I am able to create one from scratch too Kuzmich ;)

https://www.suchan.me/uikitify/

But well believe what you want dude, at least I don't blame someone else for my incompetence except myself, neither I start insulting bs to people who are trying to help me at all, as you did and then try to say it's your own fault... lol

But just for next time, as a hint, if you try to make a dig or brain comparence make your homework fist or keep still failing. :S

• Code
    1. <div class="uk-progress uk-progress-success">...</div>
    2. <div class="uk-progress uk-progress-warning">...</div>
    3. <div class="uk-progress uk-progress-danger">...</div>

This option does not work,I already tried