Tried to get a question answered at discord but no luck. Let me try here: I want to use a scoped version of UIKit3 (so I can use the gallery extensions smooth with Uikit2 and 3 themes). What I don't get is the following in the UIKit documentation. I did a scoped version of UIKit and also compiled it with prefix mercator
- Now you need to tell uk-modal, uk-tooltip and uk-lightbox where to append themselves into the DOM when they do not have the container option set, e.g. the default container for said components. To do so, set the following parameter:
- //simply pass the selector
- UIkit.container = '.uk-scope';
- //or you can set an element directly, for example:
- UIkit.container = document.getElementById('#id-of-scope-element');
It seems to work for sliders but not for light boxes. Any idea what I must do to get the light boxes work with the scoped version?