Posting Comments not possible

• Hello everybody.

I have a problem with posting of Comments.

Please see the Error attached, with the Screenshot.

Everything works fine until September.

After that point, I installed the Advanced Blog, and Notify on Comment Extension - Both Extension are now uninstalled. And of Course, there was a little Pagekit Update.

PHP Version ist 7.1 or 7.2

Any Idea, what's the Problem and Error is?

Thanks and Guten Rutsch!

• Hey advanced blog is not done yet. I'm not sure if comments are already possible. yns.wtf Yunus knows that for sure!

Regards

Fossy

P. s. are you sure it's an advanced blog? It looks like the regular one. In that case I would guess that you have updated pagekit as the blog extension. In latest version you have to setup the Google recaptcha site as secret key. Did you have done that already?

• Yes. That's it. Thanks Fossy :)

I don't like Google Tools because the DSGVO

Bad that the Google Recaptcha is now essential.

Cheers, Mario

Well even I can understand your point of. view about Google, but when it comes to gdpr or formerly known here as dsvgo this is one of the companies that was doing much to get compliant and as far I know had as first company the certification from eu when it comes to dsvgo.

But still they live from data they get that's why I can understand completely that you don't like to use their products. However if you have a contact form or commenting function recaptcha makes absolutely sense, as many bits are spamming adverts everywhere.

• When I look at the code, I think they don't want to enforce reCaptcha. They only load the scripts if recaptcha is enabled:

But they always verify the recaptcha, even if it is not enabled, so they abort the request on routes which require a captcha verification with a @Captcha(verify=true) annotation. Does somebody agree in opinion?

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• Yes. Thats exactly the Problem. Enabled or not enabled. You have no Choice.

I did delete yesterday all Google and Recaptcha Files, which I´ve found on my Pagekit Installation, but the Script is loading furthermore on my Site.

I see the Script in the Source of the Website and there is a Connection that goes out to Google: http://requestmap.webperf.tool…0f2c35c57ba1cc300ce82b617

And I Do not like these Connection to Google

<script src='https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js'></script>

Cannot find the Script and how to eliminate.

Cheers, Mario

• Hi Mario,

well I'm sure that it's possible to remove the added support for google captcha, but such edit on pagekit core functionality has a bitter effect that on any future update you have to do same again. Otherwise your changed files will be changed on next update anyway.

Regards,

Fossy

• your extension is doling the uikit 3 templates issue with bixies outdated Version. Some fine tuning and it will do a very nice job I guess.

SAB You mentioned that the extension is multi instances capable right? If so would it be possible to make a rating up to 5 stars question sheet?

Roman told me that with vue js 2.5 no issue but with vue js 1 it's way harder task.

• What exactly is a '5 stars question sheet'? Is that five starts to click on to star something? That's is achieved very easy with vue js (also v1).

For my form extension, it could be possible to add "custom" inputs via vue components. In vue js v2 i could directly use v-model on components, in v1 that's not possible, but i think will no problem since such customs i have to hardcode anyway ...

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• PHP
    1. 'events' => [
    2. // captcha bug fix (occurs in Pagekit v1.0.15)
    3. 'request' => [function ($event, $request) use ($app) {
    4. if ($request->attributes->has('_captcha_verify') && 0 < count(Arr::filter($app->config('system/captcha')->toArray(), function ($val) { return !$val; }))) {
    5. $request->attributes->set('_captcha_verify', false);
    6. }
    7. }, -90],
    8. ]

That piece of cod should fix the issue related to the captcha. Paste it e.g. to the blog index.php, actually you can paste it in an arbitrary index.php. Or just instaling SAB Form should also fix the problem.

• Thanks, that sounds good.

I tried to put your fix into packages/pagekig/blog/index.php. is that correct?

Do I have to add it to the "events" at the bottom of the file or add a new 'events'?

(I tried putting it at the bottom and it doesn't work).

I also tried to install SAB form, however and it gives me the error message "

Loading composer repositories with package information

Updating dependencies

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages."

Is that related to this bug or a general problem?

• The latest version of the extension can be installed via upload function actually only. Sab found an issue somehow we can't explain at all. The package is able to install via upload but not from marketplace directly.

So you can download it from marketplace as zip file and upload via pagekit backend as extension as install it right there.

Regards

Fossy