SAB Form

• The plugin is applied like that:

1. Search for an send tag inside the page
    2. If found, get the parent form tag and add all the inputs to the form config
    3. Add the forms.js and the config to the view
    4. In forms.js for each form, form.js is used as compoent mounted to the respetive form element.
      This file has the child component send.vue, what will cause to render the send tag as vue component.

You don't have to add v-show to the error slot, as it is only shown if status == 3

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• The plugin is applied like that:

1. Search for an send tag inside the page
    2. If found, get the parent form tag and add all the inputs to the form config
    3. Add the forms.js and the config to the view
    4. In forms.js for each form, form.js is used as compoent mounted to the respetive form element.
      This file has the child component send.vue, what will cause to render the send tag as vue component.

You don't have to add v-show to the error slot, as it is only shown if status == 3

Hi Simon,

that's where I was attempting to include the modal status screen first, but I was unable to do that from there. Error can happen so why not let it be there? The only thing I would improve on the solution would be a sexy "sending" status in the modal, that feels more like uikit integrated solution a progress bar for example. Then it should be fine it is, and can be easy customized.

Regards,

Sven

• If I find time, I'll check tomorrow.

But first check, if you are running on PHP >=7.1.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• I downloaded the 1.0.3 release package from github and installed it under System > Extensions, it worked for me.

Can you please provide more specific information about your server and pagekit version, and the errors on installation. If you know stackoverflow, no help without brief description of your problem.

• Everything seems alright. Sorry, but I have no plan what's going wrong.

Has anyone else problem with installing as package?

• There is a new release, nothing really changed, just updated the php-html-parser dependency.

But still not working from marketplace ...

Designer I am really sorry, but I cannot help you further without a reproducible error message