Edit Page broken

• My 'Edit Page' has become unstable and almost unusable. If I select a sentence to try and copy it, make it a link, make it bold or any other standard commands, as soon as I let go of the mouse the page goes to Meta, or Theme. Anybody else seeing this behavior?

• My 'Edit Page' has become unstable and almost unusable. If I select a sentence to try and copy it, make it a link, make it bold or any other standard commands, as soon as I let go of the mouse the page goes to Meta, or Theme. Anybody else seeing this behavior?

Hey, yes it's a known bug from uikit 2. You can mark anything, except that it work.

Microsoft Internet Explorer or edge I don't remember which one of them still works.

Pagekit is in a good shape still. ✌️

• Thanks for the reply. I’m not sure I understand, sorry. Is there a fix for this (I use a Mac)? If so, can you please advise how? Thanks again!

Well till now there is no fix for it, just try different browsers, or don't mark the content during editing. This is how i do a work around this bugfix. Navigate wird keyboard in editing page and copy paste from clipboard with keyboard too. If you try an old firefox portable version then it should work without issues. But it has to be like 2 or 3 years old version.

• It's 21.2.2019, and I came here trying to find help on this issue. It's a fresh installation and that's what I experienced as a first time user, it's not been a pleasant hello. I wonder if any developer knows about this, if there is a team that should be made aware of it. The browser is the latest Firefox. Using another browser is not a solution. The editor is, like, the most basic thing that should work in a web page creation tool.

Any thoughts?

• Hi, you can hack the core js file app\assets\uikit\js\uikit.min.js

Find this piece of code:

JavaScript: uikit.min.js
    1. function(t){"use strict";t.component("tab",{defaults:{target:">li:not(.uk-tab-responsive, .uk-disabled)",connect:!1,active:0,animation:!1,duration:200,swiping:!0}

Change the swiping value : swiping:!0 to swiping:!1 and save and clean browser cache.

Keep in mind that you are editing the core file. You will need to do this after each Pagekit upgrade.