Formmaker: Mandatory fields

• It is possible for sure, but not without modifying bixies code. I hoped always that tobbe would get out his extension what was planned from him doing same but in many ways better. But I guess he is still too busy or dropped pagekit development for same reason as many other developers did. Because it's in the opposite of a good shape.

Shame on yootheme as their plans with pagekit are always not even secondary nature.

😭😭😭

• I am just wondering what bixie is doing. He got a really nice arsenal of pagekit extensions (a lot are not listed in the marketplace, but seem finished). And it seems he's still working with pagekit, as he updates from time some other pagekit related extensions e.g pagekit-emailsender or pagekit-emailreader

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• I am just wondering what bixie is doing. He got a really nice arsenal of pagekit extensions (a lot are not listed in the marketplace, but seem finished). And it seems he's still working with pagekit, as he updates from time some other pagekit related extensions e.g pagekit-emailsender or pagekit-emailreader

Noone knows exactly what, but deffo ignoring any requests or questions on any official Bixie extensions.

Not even a standard answer, neither an announcement on his page.