Problem using formmaker

• Hello !

I have a problem with Formmaker

In General, configured Formmaker as shown in the video step by step.

Problems such :

1.Mail comes but automatic reply to both addresses (sender and recipient).
    But the letter itself is sent from the site does not come to the recipient.

2. The form of mail is very unsightly obtained on the site. Maybe it's the pattern....not sure. )

What could be the problem? Please tell me !

• Formmaker is not conpatible with Uikit 3, as in this version (compared to v2), the form markup / classes have changed.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• Formmaker is not conpatible with Uikit 3, as in this version (compared to v2), the form markup / classes have changed.

I tried to convert it, but how bixie programmed it is way different what i was used to see before. I hope that someone can write a small contant form extension, well i will try even myself that but i don't think that I'm good enough to do that at all.

By the way SAB it was not much changes needed to get the regular registration forms in a template to use the uikit 3 forms component for getting working.

• Think first, sending and receiving mail is totally not related with uikit. Uikit is a frontend framework. Mail are handled in backend in php ...

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• Now I'm using the "One" theme on Uikit 2 again but the same error of receiving emails.

Guys, who uses Uikit 2, you also come to the mail only notification with an automatic response?

Dude, as your point everything are buggy! SAB told you, UIKit is just about ( UI = User Interface ) and other stuff works in the back-end with PHP, You can change your email address, Maybe an email address with your domain works fine, maybe your Gmail, Yandex spam your email.

Or you could use SMTP or PHP handling

X/

• I just added this code to the site (via Assets or directly in the editor) which use formmaker. The css is not all needed.

• SAB, the problem is not the design of the form of administration and that the administrator and the user receives the same notification of receipt.To the administrator should come on the idea of a full letter from the site from the user

• You created a post with a very large font size (heading).

I corrected it now:

It turns out that all the letters sent from the site are accumulated in Formmaker

I also split and moved this topic, as you replied to a topic that has already been solved. We want to have one post for each issue.