Moving the main menu to the ONE theme

• Hello dear forum members !

I have here is arose such a a poser :

1) You need to move the main menu in the theme ONE in the center of the page as shown in the screenshot only on the home page.

But !

2) you need to make sure that the place where the menu was able to insert the text of the phone number.

And the last thing to do:

3) You also need to change the design of the main menu to such a menu as in the minimal theme with the selection of menu items.

4) and at the same time : How to change the footer color from brown to light grey?

I hope I have correctly identified this problem ? :/

Help please, and the I in CSS nothing not even think straight.

Thank you in advance for your help

For your effective help, I can develop a beautiful and stylish logo for your website or your company for free

• Do you have a link to this website? I think most of this you can just do with adding some CSS to your home page. For the Tel number i would just edit the template.php of theme one.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• Do you have a link to this website? I think most of this you can just do with adding some CSS to your home page. For the Tel number i would just edit the template.php of theme one.

Site I have the bottom in my signature

• Something like this? The problem is, if your site gets longer, with the current setup, the sticky part of your navbar will not work. For that you have to do some more changes for which I have to test more.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• You understood me perfectly well.

What exactly am I supposed to do?

I need to explain what and how.Otherwise I can't understand

• As this 'special navbar' need also changes layoutwise and not only css-wise, it will take some work to apply it only to one page. You would have to change the layout, which require some coding in php. So you must create your own theme, with you own settings to achieve your desire.

I have not time to help you further, I can only say, read the docs and try it yourself ;).

• Badly....I do not know how to create new topics because I do not know programming languages.

I'm just a graphic designer. Well....I can still probably draw the layout of the site in Adobe Photoshop :(

• Badly....I do not know how to create new topics because I do not know programming languages.

I'm just a graphic designer. Well....I can still probably draw the layout of the site in Adobe Photoshop :(

Jeez... Well i don't wanted to post a thing anymore to you but will once make an exception.

You want to open a business around internet agency and want to offer other people webdesign services, how do you want to reach that without any knowledge about php, css, html, vue and other java script languages? Just a simple question.

We have an actual nettiquette here did you even read that one? We are here to learn from each other and help each other to get better but not working for someone who can't do anything by him own, well but unfortinately want to have everything... How should this work? Don't get me wrong i like to help people who are trying at least anything instead of wanting everything done by anyone else then themself...

Just start learning instead of blaming other people for you own incompetence if someome can't just read your mind. This is the only way you will progress to reach anything in webdesign. Reading documentations, searching for video tutorials, code examples learn, learn and more learn... That's how everyone here started one day and no one was born with those abilities. If you want to have work done keyready to go then hire a freelancer who will do it for you like you imagine, but then probably the business you like to be active in is not the right one for you as you won't earn much each time paying someone else to do the work for you... If you are a great photoshop designer fine, then probably that's what you should more focus on instead of webdesign...

Just my two cents,

Kind regards

Fosphatic

p.s. Even my russian is not the best one i will try to make it your clear in your native language without being disrespectful:

Дорогой Кузьмич извините пожалуйста, но скажите, как вы хотите открыть бизнес про веба дизайн сайтов без практически некого знания про: php, css, html, vue и так далее? Вы считаете, что это реально?

У нас в правилах форума написано, что и для чего этот форум и как себя здесь вести желательно, вы хоть старались это прочитать? Многие ваши вопросы возможно было бы вам самому решить если бы вы хоть одну документацию прочитали. Линков вам для них не мало я вам дал, читать видимо вы даже не начали…

Если вам не хочется учится как себе помогать тогда возьмите службы freelancer и вам под ключ готовую страничку сделают, но возможно тогда вам надо было бы передумать про открыв своего бизнеса с веб дизайном и лучше по пытаться заработать бизнес с фотошоп услугами как вы пишете, что вы умеете с этой программой не плохо работать…

Здесь не у кого нет проблем помочь нашим участникам решить вопросы, но не полностью на халяву сделать всю работу… Сами подумайте пожалуйста, что вы здесь от участников требуйте и желательно у вас глаза откроются если совесть есть…

Я вам не раз писал, что у наших участников мало время или? Не кто из нас не сидит дома без работы, некоторые студенты другие работают на одной работы, имеют вторую работы подрабатывать, семью, детей и так далее.

• Fosphatic Duke,

I better not say anything to your negativity to me, and that I will again make the warning

And not you to decide for other. Who wants, then will help. I'm in no hurry at all. And whether or not to open a Studio for me is my own business and should not concern you at all.

• You generally should be glad that people are interested in PageKit (although such alas two times and obchelsya) and ask what and how to do. And you all negativ throw in a topic not designed for it.And still are called moderator! Shame !

• And judging by your portfolio on your website, it is clear that you are not far away from me in the development of websites and web design.

You can block me. I don't give a shit about you personally.

I and the other engines to put your site even better than this home-grown and buggy PageKit

• You generally should be glad that people are interested in PageKit (although such alas two times and obchelsya) and ask what and how to do. And you all negativ throw in a topic not designed for it.And still are called moderator! Shame !

Probably you should edit this post and post it that anyone could understand what you mean exactly. Well the last sentence... I don't know who you are that you judge my moderating skills... Beside that i was the first here who tried to help you as good as i can still. Don't saw any negativity from you side then... And when i asked you for patience of directly following requests then you did everything else then be patient... Even then i tried to help you once more but you started insulting bullshit into my direction...

I was the bigger person, asked you kindly to read through the nettiquette that you did ignored completely, tried to help you once more and then you started again insulting bullshit... So who are you to judge me again or blame me for your own incompetence? Sorry if it shounds harsh but that's the truth and you can't even see what you did wrong... your flat apolologize at my wall... Well at least i don't have to excuse you at all do i?

• And judging by your portfolio on your website, it is clear that you are not far away from me in the development of websites and web design.

I and the other engines to put your site even better than this home-grown and buggy PageKit

Well you should never hold the trourists i heard one day somehwere over a rainbow. ;) So if pagekit is that bad why you don't move along to another great cms and leave us alone with out beloved home grown pagekit?

• If you haven't noticed, I on your wall apologized to you (then I was wrong,I admit).But you continue to shit on my topics.

• If you haven't noticed, I on your wall apologized to you (then I was wrong,I admit).But you continue to shit on my topics.

You still can't or don't want to read do you?

I will mark you in red about your so called aplogize...

Probably you should edit this post and post it that anyone could understand what you mean exactly. Well the last sentence... I don't know who you are that you judge my moderating skills... Beside that i was the first here who tried to help you as good as i can still. Don't saw any negativity from you side then... And when i asked you for patience of directly following requests then you did everything else then be patient... Even then i tried to help you once more but you started insulting bullshit into my direction...

I was the bigger person, asked you kindly to read through the nettiquette that you did ignored completely, tried to help you once more and then you started again insulting bullshit... So who are you to judge me again or blame me for your own incompetence? Sorry if it shounds harsh but that's the truth and you can't even see what you did wrong... your flat apolologize at my wall... Well at least i don't have to excuse you at all do i?

Beside that I'm not a pervert and don't shit on anyone or anything... except if i have to visit the silent place to make some business in the toilette...

And judging by your portfolio on your website, it is clear that you are not far away from me in the development of websites and web design.

Well i never said I'm far above anyone on anything... But at least i know how to use uikit v2 and uikit v3, how to change stylings with css, some php and very few vue understanding, but in general i know how to help myself and try to help others who are asking for help as good as i can and when i can...

I don't care much if you give a shit about me personally i don't know you, and if look how you act, well then trust me i don't even would ever want to know such a person like you... Selfish person without any skills getting a finger, but wanting directly an arm and more...