Problem with underline!

• Hello guys,

I have problem with underline character ( _ ) in the advanced blog, I didn't check on the rest of the Pagekit, when I use underline character, the page detects the character as <br> tag! then highlight the paragraph between two characters into red, and the worst part is, it ignores the rest of the article!

It drives me crazy ... ||

page with the problem: http://goo.gl/Yu3zH1

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Abdulhalim

• Helpful

Hi,

This _ is a markdown code. Use it like this Example: Hello_everyone -> Hello\_everyone

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.

• So I found out I have problem with markdown codes, but how can I put following codes into markdown!

• Do your problem progress ?

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.