Installation Error

• Hello,

I want to install Pagekit on the live server but at the beginning I faced to error 500 - Internal Server Error

Details:

If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:

• Incorrect file/directory permissions: Above 755.

In order files to be processed by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or below 755. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.

• Incorrect Apache directives inside .htaccess file.

Make sure you have not specified unsupported directives inside the local .htaccess file. Such include PHP settings and Apache module settings.

;(

On the localhost with Laragon, Apache and Mysql and PHP7, everything were OK.

Best regards,

Abdulhalim

• Helpful

how did you tried to install? Fresh installation or just pushed a copy from local server?

For local testing you need only php on your machine as well the last installations I did always local and with sql lite. That was cool because you can upload then all the files from local instance to server and it is not silly always running directly. Sometimes change the url rewrite base dir in htaccess is needed but that's it.

for detailed error you could enable show php errors then you know what's exactly is going wrong.

• Hahahaha okay I remember last time I had the same issue, it was driving me crazy. Since then I do use Firefox with settings enabled never to create history etc etc because latest of restarting browser let me figure out if it was a cache issue or not 😅

looks goid even I miss a logo in the top bar somehow, well I don't understand a thing on that site but visually it looks fine for me. Do you used the Avion Theme for that site?