Attempt to update from dashboard, leads to 404 page missing

• This is for my freelance business, I wanted to make sure it would work on the Pi before I replaced the existing barebones site with a Pagekit site

So, I've replaced the .htaccess that I had, with the default one from the Github, in case anything had been changed. That didn't do it. Looking in /etc/apache2/. apache2.conf... nothing seems relevant there... oh hey, there's rewrite.load in /mods-enabled. Looks good. Yeah I can't find anything. Maybe I'll go post on that Github issue.

• Turns out it's only the admin dashboard that has the issue, I tried editing pages and it works just fine, no index.php to be seen. Not a big problem at all, it turns out.

EDIT: Nvm it's only the main page that happens on, and the index.php comes back if you click on a link to the main page. Spoke too soon. Posts here need a delete button.

• Turns out it's only the admin dashboard that has the issue, I tried editing pages and it works just fine, no index.php to be seen. Not a big problem at all, it turns out.

EDIT: Nvm it's only the main page that happens on, and the index.php comes back if you click on a link to the main page. Spoke too soon. Posts here need a delete button.

No worries, welcome to the forum and have a great time with our nice community. ;)