new DateTime() passing to <input-date> fails

• Dear all,

I am new to Pagekit and Vue.js and really impressed! Currently I am developing my own extension and - so far - its quite perfect. Except one little thing...

The Problem:

I have a model "Transfer" and I want to change its database entries through an admin panel with Vue.JS.

I can create new "Transfers" and change all its entries and values, except a column of type datetime, in my case its called "created".

Whenever I pass "transfer.created" to <input-date> like so:

Code
    1. <input-date :datetime.sync="transfer.created"></input-date>

The datetime picker renders the date but not the time.

When I try to change the value I always get "Invalid date" and the console says:

If I try to display the date directly like this:

Code
    1. <div class="uk-form-controls uk-form-controls-text">
    2. <p>{{ $trans('%date%', { date: transfer.created ? $date(transfer.created) : $trans('Never') }) }}</p>
    3. </div>

I get this:

What I have tried:

I had a look at the blog-extension and copied and pasted nearly everthing related from BlogController.php, PostApiController.php, post-edit.php, post-edit.js and post-settings.vue.

In the blog-extension the "post.date" renders like a charm - in my extension not. It really drives me crazy!

Can anybody give me a hint? What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Andre

• Before you ask about my Model, here it is:

• SPQRInc

Approved the thread.
  • I don’t think it’s a bug, but you could try to dump the variables and compare them. As I am on mobile device at the moment I can not check the code but I guess the field expects a Json object.

• You can dump variables in Vue.js as json like this:

{{ variable | json }}

The better way would be to use the Vue.js Devtools which are available as Chrome Extension.

For serialization this could help:

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7