Social Login Module | Project

• Hi guys,

Pagekit isn't dead. We have a duty. We should learning what do want to people's. Why do people used wordpress? Because Wordpress's A lot of has modules.

That's why People is using the wordpress. All Right, What do people want

People:

pagekit ecommerce system,

pagekit forum system,

pagekit social login system,

pagekit answer question system,

pagekit video list system and music list system,

We have to do what people want. if we don't. Pagekit will died. We don't need the yootheme's developers. We can develop on pagekit's core. We need collaboration and group. I'm never want to left the pagekit.

if you want to this. You can help to me

Social Media Login module. (Twitter and Github maybe Google)

https://github.com/Pastheme/login-widget

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.

• Hello guys,

SPQRInc , Fosphatic Duke , Ben and others .

I guess could finished Login Widget. But We should test. Would you test the Login Widget

https://pastheme.com/login

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.

• Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Where did you get the error?

• Ok I found the problem. Your email address is not coming. This is a mistake