Advanced Blog And Comment Package | V2.0 Latest Version

• Ben If I understand correctly you. You want to more beautiful blog template. İf you want to this. You send me message. I can create a new blog template for your web site theme.

No, this seems to be a misunderstanding. I just mentioned that I like the former formatting of the blog teaser view better.

More important, I would kindly ask you to fix those two bugs and/or provide further information.

- If you add a tag, you cannot save the blog entry any longer. As you confirm tags pressing the ENTER key it is possible to create tags. However, this might be annoying if you e.g. want to modify the content itself and add tags at the same time.

- Obviously, the post styles are not working. If you choose gallery and click the image, a dialogue with a button "new field" is displayed. Nothing to do there.

I also don't understand the difference between the styles. Can I somewhere see how they are intended to work / look like?

If required, I can provide access. Thanks in advance.

• I can add Blog tags and save the blog entry ben...

https://www.suchan.me/blog/

as well delete them or add them again. It is enter now that we have to use for adding a tag and it works fine here. So probably something was not right during update of the package. In this case just reinstall the extension on top. It should fix it i guess

Regards,

Fossy

p.s. the post style is working when you have enabled the author box on and it is mentioned to just change the icon inside the round bubble in out of the box widget style. But i guess Yunus is working actually on it as it seems not completed for now as you can change it to gallery then you see a new function but not ready for now.

• Hello yns.wtf ,

I have a question about DpnBlog, in the index,php file of DpnBlog, there are some arrays, you define some valuse as _(something).

eg:

'dpnblog: posts' => [

'parent'=> 'dpnblog',

'label' => _('Posts'),

'url' => '@dpnblog/posts',

'active'=> '@dpnblog/posts*'

I want to know why you used _() around the some values ? When I want to install the extension I get fatal error, then I have to remove _() , because php says it doesn't define!

I can't understand...

Thank you Yunus, I like the new version ;)

• Hi abdulhalim, how are you?

_() is translate function for language. I have to add this. But There is no such error in anyone. :/ How many php version of your panel

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.

• Maybe Laragon's not working. Try a different platform.

Hello guys, my name is Yunus and I'm a backend developer. If you have a problem just drop me a message, but unfortinately I can't understand everything as I'm using google translator and many things gets lost in translation. So there is a language barrier and I'm sorry about this. Be patient and we will find a solution for sure. Thank you in advance.