Two types of 'page'?

• Hi, I recently installed Pagekit on localhost WAMP and I'm enjoying working with the CMS very much. I have put in several overrides to the default ONE theme in admin-site-settings-code, one of which is .uk-block {padding:50px;} giving me the padding I want on all pages and blogs. Now I would like to have a couple of pages with no padding at all (embedded media from navbar to footer), but because of the global rule I'm still left with a 50px space at the bottom of the page. Is it possible to define a second page type without adding something that would get overwritten in an update?

• Hi, I recently installed Pagekit on localhost WAMP and I'm enjoying working with the CMS very much. I have put in several overrides to the default ONE theme in admin-site-settings-code, one of which is .uk-block {padding:50px;} giving me the padding I want on all pages and blogs. Now I would like to have a couple of pages with no padding at all (embedded media from navbar to footer), but because of the global rule I'm still left with a 50px space at the bottom of the page. Is it possible to define a second page type without adding something that would get overwritten in an update?

A wamp or another Webserver solution isn't needed to start pagekit. You need only to download and extract php for windows, then put the path of php into environment variables and turning on two modules in php.ini.

if you start pagekit with built in Webserver befimore removing the ; before the SSL and PDO modules.

Running Pagekit in "offline Mode"

then u start a command shell or as I do prefer the powershell and run in pagekit root folder where you have it extracted the command: php.exe pagekit start

• Thanks AMI, I will do that. :)

Thanks FD, to be a bit clearer I already had a WAMP environment and Pagekit is the most recent install on it :)

yeah I understand it, but if you want to test something out additionaly or for developing purposes this is a real nice possibility to have as many instances as you want and turn them on demand on when needed.

I think is way less impact on the system as way easier to install, in fact you don't install a thing only download and extract files as do some config files editing but that's it. When you know what to do it, which you know latest after first try, it is done in less then 2 minutes.

• Hi :) just reporting back - I installed the 'spqr/assets' extension as per AMI's recommendation, which allows you to insert extra javascript or css rules on as few or as many pages as you would like. Additionally, you can specify when to trigger the javascript and check what dependencies (if any) to load. Very nice :)

FD, thanks for the leaner, cleaner method - I will try it out at some stage :)

• Hi :) just reporting back - I installed the 'spqr/assets' extension as per AMI's recommendation, which allows you to insert extra javascript or css rules on as few or as many pages as you would like. Additionally, you can specify when to trigger the javascript and check what dependencies (if any) to load. Very nice :)

FD, thanks for the leaner, cleaner method - I will try it out at some stage :)

This extension is really nice it changed the way I worked before to customize pagekit in a very positive direction. When you ask me it should be directly integrated into pagekit.