Success:Uikit Tab Menu Has Problem

• Hello guys. I have a problem.

I make new Simple Build Themes. Peoples can control the theme with api controller. But I have problem.

This problem:

File system:

themes-edit.js File open

module-meta.vue

module-settings.vue

base index.php

Code
    1. 'events' => [
    2. 'view.scripts' => function ($event, $scripts) use ($app) {
    3. $scripts->register('module-meta', 'pasmarket:app/bundle/module-meta.js', '~module-edit');
    4. }
    5. ]

views page

Why don't worked ?

• Ahhh sorry :)

I forgot to add window.item.components['pasmarket-meta'] = module.exports;

One question do you know a good source for getting used to the code you wrote?

I'm not a developer, but i'm always interested to learn something new and understand a bit the structure of .vue files now but not too good. I would like to get more familiar with the coding for pagekit. Any help is appreciated very much, thanks in advance!

• One question do you know a good source for getting used to the code you wrote?

I'm not a developer, but i'm always interested to learn something new and understand a bit the structure of .vue files now but not too good. I would like to get more familiar with the coding for pagekit. Any help is appreciated very much, thanks in advance!

I learned by practicing. I looked at the mods Spqr did. I continued to collect samples.

• Yeah because you are a developer but for me this code for example:

Code
    1. created: function () { var sections = []; _.forIn(this.$options.components, function (component, name) { var options = component.options {};

That's just an ass pain I don't know how to write such syntax, modifying slightly something i can do too if i understand the code a bit, but this one is impossible. That's why i asked for where i could start to learn to write such syntax.

• I learned all the basics from pagekit's blog extension. There you can see pretty everything you need to know about coding with pagekit's framework and VueJS

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• I learned all the basics from pagekit's blog extension. There you can see pretty everything you need to know about coding with pagekit's framework and VueJS

Well i hoped it would be way easier to learn from that one for me too, but unfortinately it isn't i find it quite hard to understand on some parts. It was way easiert to understand what the plugin from roman does cookie warning for example. Clear structure and easy to understand what's going on and where. Well of course both extensions are not compareable at all, as the functionality and complexity is just on another level, but for guy like me with complete no pgramming expirience, only scripting with bash shell, bit powershell, and few other scripting languages it is not that easy at all. I look at the videos available, read the guides over and over again and still get only the theory. An object must be initiated, it can or should have some parameters, a function is warmly welcomed and it needs at least some styling and you are good to go, but the syntax, even it seems to be way less complex when it comes to the scripting part is still hard to get when you have absolutely zero expierence with coding in java script. Even the code seems to be less complicated in vue.js still a tough number for a noob as i am unfortinately.

The blog series from roman are pretty good it is helping a lot to get some more knowledge on how things works with pagekit behind the scene!