Underline links

• Hello everyone,

I'm using Pagekit with theme One and I would like to make all links in the main section of pages (not in header & footer) be dotted underlined but I can't locate the theme.css file to edit.

I've done some google reasearch in uikit links css style but didn't figured it out. I don't want to use another theme. Can someone point me to the right direction?

Thank you very much in advance.

In the distant future, programmers will create the universe we now live in...

• Hi SPQRInc thanks for your respond.

I added the following code to the header section at site>setting>code and it works as it is supposed to, but If I add the same css code to Assets it is not working.

The problem is solved, but I'd be nice if I could use Assets as I could organize code better. Maybe it's something I did wrong using Assets...

Code
    1. <style>
    2. a.underline, a.underline:visited, a.underline:active {
    3. text-decoration: none;
    4. border-bottom: 1px #333333 dotted;
    5. }
    6. a.underline:hover {
    7. text-decoration: none;
    8. border-bottom: 1px #5493FF dotted;
    9. }
    10. </style>
    Code
    1. <a class="underline" href="https://pagekit.com">Pagekit</a>

SOLVED: I hade to remove <style></style>

In the distant future, programmers will create the universe we now live in...

• SOLVED: I hade to remove <style></style>

That's why there's a warning right above the input field :D

But never mind - I'm happy it worked out for you :) . If you are using spqr/assets, you can save the content to file (don't forget to give it a filename like custom.css). If you are doing this (possible with JS, too), you can make use of caching/mod_expires/... .