• spqr/markoldcontent
      • spqr/glossary
      • spqr/hidemail
      • spqr/latestblogcomments
      • spqr/redirect
      • spqr/cookiewarning
      • spqr/security
      • spqr/lightbox
      • friendly-it/search (not published, as there's still a bug in it ( neicv : I added it to the GitHub issues. I would really love to use that extension)

So at the moment there's not a lot of content in it - but I worked a bit to get things like that working: https://reptilien.blog/blog/2018/02/futtertierzucht

As you see here, I added spqr/toc - but it's displayed right in the content section and not as a widget. And it's sticky. So as I am not really a CSS-pro, this was a lot of work for me :D

So I would love to hear your comments. Don't be mean - I know the blog only contains 2 posts at the moment, but I am only writing about things I went through :D

• Reminds me of a girl we met in the past. She wanted to raise geckos and sell them but it did not work out and most of the ended up as food in the zoo... However, I had the chance of taking pictures before she gave them away and they were just amazing (the pictures - well, geckos as well ;)

• She wanted to raise geckos and sell them but it did not work out and most of the ended up as food in the zoo...

What? 8|:cursing:

That's typical... Making money with geckos... That does not work out... I got four monitor lizards and round about 4.000 locusts at the moment (I need to breed them, because otherwise I could never afford the costs to feed my monitor lizards. I am consuming round about 2.000W / 16 hours a day at the moment.

If you do not have some very special geckos, you can not make any money with them.

Sad to hear they ended as food.