Formmaker

• Hi,

i just created an template based on uikit 3 for pagekit. Now i need to implement an Contact Form.

Until now, i allways used formmaker but it's not compatible with uikit 3.

So i looked at the sources of formmaker, because i wanted to write an view override for that. The problem is, that it's rendered by vuejs. So i can't create an override.

Is somebody working on an extension for creating simple forms?

• What about adding the correct classes to the input elements on page load with jQuery? I know its dirty, but it would do it for the beginning.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28,7

• Здравствуйте !

Использую для сайта PageKit.
    Но никак у меня не выходит организовать с помощью генератора форм Formmaker форму связи для своего сайта .
    Большая просьба к вам, объясните пожалуйста как самому можно правильно настроить это расширение вместе с картой Google.
    Буду вам безгранично благодарен

• Здравствуйте !

Использую для сайта PageKit.
    Но никак у меня не выходит организовать с помощью генератора форм Formmaker форму связи для своего сайта .
    Большая просьба к вам, объясните пожалуйста как самому можно правильно настроить это расширение вместе с картой Google.
    Буду вам безгранично благодарен

Well Formmaker is pretty buggy, but works still if you set it up right. The most important thing is when you set the email settings in the backend, don't use php mailer, you need an ordinary snmp account then it should work at least more or less. You want to setup google maps? For that you need an own api key or just as iframe. There are two extensions in pagkit market. One of them works only with coordinates that is the one you could try out. The other extension relies on api key from google, but their change this a bit that you need to pay for using it. However you get each month 100 dollar or so and depends on how frequent the google api is used on your site it is enough or even not, then you need to pay the difference.

• Well Formmaker is pretty buggy, but works still if you set it up right. The most important thing is when you set the email settings in the backend, don't use php mailer, you need an ordinary snmp account then it should work at least more or less. You want to setup google maps? For that you need an own api key or just as iframe. There are two extensions in pagkit market. One of them works only with coordinates that is the one you could try out. The other extension relies on api key from google, but their change this a bit that you need to pay for using it. However you get each month 100 dollar or so and depends on how frequent the google api is used on your site it is enough or even not, then you need to pay the differenceВы могли бы мне

Вы могли бы мне помочь создать на моём сайте две формы ( полноценную форму заказа и форму контактов) ?
    А то похоже я сам не смогу этого сделать.
    Свои контакты для общения и данные второго администратора я могу вам в личку скинуть

• Вы могли бы мне помочь создать на моём сайте две формы ( полноценную форму заказа и форму контактов) ?
    А то похоже я сам не смогу этого сделать.
    Свои контакты для общения и данные второго администратора я могу вам в личку скинуть

Two forms on same page are not possible with Formmaker, so a custom code or extension is needed. I'm not good at coding mate, i guess you have to ask someone else to help you out. A regular contact form is not a problem just create a set of input and publish use then the plugin code or publish a widget on in the area where you want to have it.

• У нас в России мало кто использует PageKit. В основном пользуются такими движками как Drupal, 1C Bitrix, Joomla или Wordpress
    А мне лично понравился больше PageKit

• А кто может мне в этом помочь? Администратор форума ?

well we have some coding guys here, ask yns.wtf for example or of course you can make a request SPQRInc both of them are skilled in vue.js. Some other guys here write code too, but as the most of those guys, they are pretty busy. Just ask and bring some patience. Getting late here already so i have to call the night. Wish you a good one :sleeping:

• У нас в России мало кто использует PageKit. В основном пользуются такими движками как Drupal, 1C Bitrix, Joomla или Wordpress
    А мне лично понравился больше PageKit

Well that the same everywhere i guess, but pagekit has many advantages in compate to those cms systems. You could try as well october cms as it has way more extensions that probably bringing the functions you are missing at pagekit. For small projects GRAV a Flatfile CMS is as well an option. I agree with you that pagekit is unfortinately not that popular as it was a year ago or two, but even then it was still a small number in compare to elephants like, joomla, worpress, drupal and co.