Internal Server Error/Misconfiguration

• Hej,

I just upload an Pagekit Site to Server. I am able to get on the Home Site Ferien, but when I trie to go on any other Site of this Webpage, I get an internal Server Error/Misconfiguration.

I think about the wrong PHP Version but I am able to access the Homepage. Also /admin with Error.

Any Ideas?

🤔🧐 Steffen

• This depends on how your webserver is configured... Check out the admin panel for something like „logs“. Or try to login via ftp and search for a „log“ directory.

Which webhosting-provider do you use?

• Okay, The Provider Service ist closed. I will contact them tomorrow. I will give in this evening a try with a fresh Pagekit installation. I try to sent the error_log tomorrow. Thank you for your Help Guys. Fine to see at i'am not leave alone with the Problem!

• When i uncomment the Rewrite Base, it's going to be a 404 Page not found Fail. :( Here is the .htaccess

• I get an Error_log from the Provider:

Code
    1. 2017-12-11T21:41:36+01:00 eden6 apache2[1573]: [error] [client 91.63.15.115] Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://ferieninfehmarnsund.de/bootsvermietung

10 Internal Redirects? Why?

• I added code formatting. It's not nice to read unformatted stuff ;)

This is a bit strange, as I don't get a reason why Pagekit should redirect something.

1. Do you have spqr/redirect enabled? If this is the case: What did you configure?
    2. Is there any rewriting-stuff enabled by your provider? Something like "always redirect to http://www.domain.de" or "use CMS rewrite rules"?
    3. Could you please post the whole .htaccess content here (formatted, please? :D :D ) ?
  • Sorry. But the unformatted stuff get I per email 🧐 from the Provider.

Yes, the redirect Extension runs. I made a redirect from page 404 failure to selfmade Page.

.htaccess is here. Little bit up. Only the hashtag before Rewritebase / is now away.

But the Site Works and everything is fine. Little slowly, but this fix I after I rescue the Galaxy in StarWars 🙃