Suggestions for new plugins

• Hi guys,

This is my first post. I have been using Pagekit for some time and I really like it.

I would like to make some suggestions and share some ideas for new plugins as I thought this may be useful. If anyone knows already existing solutions to the below feature requests I would also love to hear them.

* Change default admin URL Plugin: That Pagekit uses /admin as the standard place to login to the CMS seems like a security issue and for some sites it is very useful to change this.

* Change all default Pagekit images Plugin: Even after changing logos in Pagekit some default Pagekit images remain discoverable on the site. It would be good to be able to replace these with a simple image upload.

* Atom/RSS feed Plugin: It would be good to be able to setup an Atom feed instantly for any Pagekit site.

Thanks!

• Hi and welcome :)

* Change default admin URL Plugin: That Pagekit uses /admin as the standard place to login to the CMS seems like a security issue and for some sites it is very useful to change this.

Don't like that. I already explained on GitHub, why: https://github.com/pagekit/pagekit/issues/871 . Have a look at this topic, too: Hardening a Website and PCI Compliance

* Change all default Pagekit images Plugin: Even after changing logos in Pagekit some default Pagekit images remain discoverable on the site. It would be good to be able to replace these with a simple image upload.

Hm? Don't get your point. Can you tell me, which image(s) you mean?

* Atom/RSS feed Plugin: It would be good to be able to setup an Atom feed instantly for any Pagekit site.

You can create a feed for your blog: your-domain.com/blog/feed :) Have a look at the controller to get more details: https://github.com/pagekit/ext…er/SiteController.php#L71

I hope I answered some of your points? :)

• Thanks very much for your answer SPQR, very helpful.

After doing some more research I can see that my first and last requests are taken care of.

The second one regarding image: I am referring to the Pagekit logos that feature on 404 pages and on the login page at /admin. It would be nice to be able to edit these via a plugin rather than through the filesystem - but I acknowledge this is a small thing that perhaps isn't worth the effort.

Thanks again very much for your fast and detailed response! Much appreciated!