Blog Post to Template

• So where is template.php stored? You could write an overwrite for that specific view.

Have a look at https://pagekit.com/docs/devel…me#overwrite-system-views

http://prntscr.com/h6g3s3

template.php is what I use for the page that page needs to get access to the $post variable in order to achieve what I want.

I tried to do this in SiteController.php by the $view but that messed up everything

• Alright. It's a bit tricky...

At first you need to edit index.php

At first we need to use some stuff:

Code
    1. use Pagekit\Application as App; // Only needed if you are using the second attempt
    2. use Pagekit\Blog\Model\Post;

Now we need to add this:

You see - it's quite an ugly workaround - but it works ;)

You can access all these values in template.php

Code
    1. dump($app->module('blog')->posts); // First attempt
    2. dump($app->cache()->fetch('posts')); //Second attempt
    3. dump($view->data); //Third attempt
    4. dump(Pagekit\Blog\Model\Post::findAll()); //Fourth attempt

The fourth attempt is quite bad style. Even worse than the other ones ;)

You should also check, whether the blog extension is installed.

This will do the trick:

• Currently I'm at trainee but as a quick glance at this I see the workaround I will tweak a couple more things for needs but I see this work, Thanks for the amazing help! Ill show my code when Im done so other ppl can use it in-case they want this aswell and I will describe it.

Credits to you!

• Currently I'm at trainee but as a quick glance at this I see the workaround I will tweak a couple more things for needs but I see this work, Thanks for the amazing help! Ill show my code when Im done so other ppl can use it in-case they want this aswell and I will describe it.

Credits to you!

SPQRInc I got home and I directly switched my clothes for my doctor jacket and started to get to work, more info on how I get there and figure out from the point you brought me I will tell in my blog.

But this is I think the best way I could handle my case for specific a Single Blog Post, Thanks for getting me started on that event that helped me a lot.

The Event:

Template.php:

Code
    1. $view->data["post"]