I would like to release a new extension within this week.
This extension is going to improve the security of your Pagekit-installation.
- Enable and disable jails (done)
- Set a counter for each jail - so you can define after how many attempts an IP will be blocked (done)
- Jail: Login-Attempts (done)
- Jail: Honeypots for common CMS (WordPress, Joomla!, ...) and known vulnerabilities (done)
- Jail: Possibility to block users, who try to access pages, which return 403/ForbiddenException (done)
- Manually add bans for IPs (done)
- Checks your Pagekit-installation and suggests some improvements (WIP - ready for 1.1.0)
- Restricts the usage of trash-mail-accounts (WIP - ready for 1.1.0)
- Blocks crawlers that are crawling aggressively (WIP - ready for 1.1.0)
- Tries to detect SQL injections (WIP - ready for 1.1.0)
- Blocks IP-addresses if an admin marked a comment as spam (done)