3. - ADD: Adjustable link class
    4. - FIX: Improved detection of markers
    5. - FIX: Displays correct page title
  • Today I released version 1.0.5, which comes with some major improvements:

Code
    1. ## 1.0.5
    2. - FIX: Fixed ordering
    3. - FIX: UTF8-decoding-issue
    4. - FIX: Updated Russian translation. Thanks again to Dmitry Aronov/Glaicer
    5. - FIX: Checks if content is available and prevents errors e.g. on blog's overview
    6. - DELETED: External DOM-parser is no longer needed
  • Today I released version 1.0.6, which comes with some smaller improvements:

Code
    1. ## 1.0.6
    2. - ADD: Added possibility to truncate the length of tooltips
    3. - ADD: Added possibility to set up a heading class
    4. - ADD: Added new list point in settings view
    5. - FIX: Improved DOM-handling
  • Today I released version 1.0.7, which comes with some smaller improvements and some new cool features:

Code
    1. ## 1.0.7
    2. - ADD: Added Transifex-based translations (https://www.transifex.com/spqrinc/pagekit-glossary/)
    3. - ADD: Added possibility to choose if the markers should be displayed as tags on detail pages
    4. - ADD: Added possibility to choose whether the replacements should be done automatically or manually
    5. - ADD: Added exclusions
    6. - ADD: Added Editor-Plugin
    7. - FIX: Fixed VueJS-errors on older browsers, that are not supporting ES2015
    8. - FIX: Allows detection of items that are starting or ending with special chars
    9. - FIX: Renaming extension to `spqr/glossary` to prevent naming issues
  • Today I released version 1.0.8, which comes with a small bugfix and one new feature:

Code
    1. ## 1.0.8
    2. - ADD: Added possibility to limit matches per marker using automatic detection mode
    3. - FIX: Fixed typo

If you define a number > 0 as a limit, all markers are only limited x times on one page. If you got a text that contains a large number of keywords that are detected automatically, they are no longer linked that often.