International zone?

• Hello everybody,

some users may wish a category in this forum where they can talk about Pagekit in their language. Well - I think there are 2 problems:

- The community is not that large. If really important topics are only discussed in German or Russian the majority of users can not benefit from that

- The admin (me ;) ) can not check, whether topics in other languages contains things, that are not legal in Germany (as this site has a German imprint and as I am living in Germany, I have to make sure that this forum does not violate the German laws)

On the other hand having a few categories for other languages could be a huge benefit for all those users who do not speak English (or at least: do not speak it very well).

What do you think?

• Hi,

I think that only english is better.

If we are working with Pagekit, many docs are in English too.

And like SPQRInc , if topics are written in others languages, I don't understand and can't participate to the thread.

And, me the first, I don't speak well English, but I think what I write is understandable. I hope ;)

• Hi Vadder ,

it doesn't matter, where the software has been "built" - in our days there is nothing like a "German" CMS. If Pagekit would have been assembled in Russia, you would need to learn Russian ;)

Today the language of IT is English. The whole documentation, all video tutorials made by YooTheme and the Pagekit-website itself are written in English.

• i'm French but english is not a trouble for me , i'm living a 30 km of united kingdom :D

I think you must let this community growing up a little bit before adding multi language zone

Your are in the good way because PageKit is really an easy to use CMS.